Looking for a reliable machine to move heavy loads in soft or wet conditions? The D65PX-18 is specifically engineered for powerful dozing. MSG has a fleet of these large crawler dozers available for sale or rent. Take a look at the options here: https://msg-mr.com/?s=d65&post_type=product.
Some of the features that make the Komatsu D65 an ideal choice for a crawler dozer, include:
- Innovative Technology for Higher Efficiency: Achieves high levels of productivity with the SIGMADOZER® blade, automatic transmission with lockup torque converter and Tier 4 Final engine.
- Hydrostatic Steering: The long track, low ground pressure Komatsu D65PX-18 crawler dozer has hydrostatic steering (HSS) for smooth, powerful turns and offers better flotation in soft or wet conditions than the EX or WX models.
- Next Generation Intelligence: Enhanced machine efficiency for work ranging from heavy dozing to finish grading with intelligent Machine Control technologies.
- Operator Selectable Load Settings: Machine control load settings can be adjusted between presets to tailor response to material conditions.
- Automatic Transmission with Lockup Torque Converter: The automatic gear shift transmission and lockup torque converter creates a sharp reduction in fuel consumption and greater power train efficiency.
We would love to speak with you about your dozer needs and discuss if the Komatsu D65PX-18 might be the right fit for your upcoming job needs. Give us a call today!