Website MSG Leasing
Auto Mechanic Repair
MSG Leasing is hiring Diesel Truck Technicians, offering competitive wages with benefits.
We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them, aiming to maximum reliability and functionality. An excellent auto mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electronical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They must be good communicators to provide advice to supervisory team.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, filters, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Proven experience as auto and/or diesel mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment (e.g. lift and crane)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Good physical condition
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus